Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Out in the fields and woods ...

It was a lovely day today - gorgeous blue sky, a little breeze (not too chilly), so whilst Kevin was preparing for his interview, I took the kids out to a field close by our house and then on to Tyrells Wood.  I've fiddled with some of the pictures in Photoshop because I am really battling to stop my camera from completely wiping out the blue sky and replacing it with over-exposed whiteness, it doesn't matter what I do with it, the bloody thing just won't play ball.  Anyway, here's some pics ...




Bunny holes













Our picnic spot





Note Faye wrote in the book left in the 'Comments' box








 All following shots of Faye here were altered in Photoshop - as they were all very dark or else completely over-exposed.




 This one wasn't fixed in Photoshop




No comments:

Post a Comment