Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Big News .... Congratulations!

Last week Andrew called me in a bit of a state (I had around four missed calls in the space of ten minutes) to say that he had some news but it 'wasn't official yet' ... they are pregnant!   I was under strict orders not to divulge this to ANYONE until they'd had the blood test results (har har, like that's going to happen) ... anyway, Leigh is about 6 1/2 weeks - so the new baby is due round about May next year.  This is such exciting news and I'm very proud and pleased for both of them.

When Leigh asked Daniel whether he'd like a brother or a sister, he said he wanted a sister .... yes, it would be so nice to have a little girl - especially considering all the girlie things I've already made that could be put to good use, like this one for starters  ...

:)

 But you know what? we'll all be happy either way.

Congratulations from all of us here in Norfolk and I hope you have an easy pregnancy Leigh.



No comments:

Post a Comment