Saturday, June 11, 2016

Thanks

Well we're back after our whirlwind holiday to SA - it was really too short but good to catch up with everyone.  Thank you all for being there to spend time with us, for taking leave when I know it was very difficult for you to do so and putting up with extra people in your house - especially you Leigh, with a new baby to concentrate on.  
I think it was very special for the kids - ours as well as Daniel - to see the family in a group again, it's important for them growing up to realise that they are never too far away from their extended family.
I miss everyone so much again but take comfort in the time that I had with you. 

Andrew - please take care of yourself and ease up a little bit - don't be so hard on yourself and relax whenever you can.    I hope things go well with the course, I'm looking forward to hearing how you are going along, so please keep us up to date?    Also, if you are looking at moving soon please keep us updated on your plans.
David - enjoy working on your house and getting it ship shape.  There are so many 'quick fixes' that you can do to rooms that make the house brighter whilst you work on a room at a time.  A coat of paint on the ceilings in all rooms does a marvellous job of lightening up the room and choose muted, soft tones for the rooms, so that the light reflects nicely and creates a glow.    I wish I had more time there in Gauteng, I would have loved to have helped with some painting!


Love you all, take care - I think Kevin is working on his epic video and Hayzel has also taken loads of photos, I'm looking forward to seeing them.   A lot of my photos were for reference purposes for future paintings, so sorry about the repetitive pictures.  I managed to get a few nice ones of the kids at the beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment