Wednesday, January 18, 2017

More photos from Whatsapp ... and all over the place

Faye making biscuits

A hat I made for Ewan - I'd already made Faye a 'cat ears' one ...





Ewan lost another bottom baby tooth
Leigh at her new school ...
The chaps who now have my painting - the first one I did when I came to the UK!  I'm so chuffed, Toni took this over to the States (it was purchased in advance as a wedding present)



Allyson has been given a promotion, she is now in charge of other carers and will be training other people as well - so she is now a senior.  Well done sweetheart, that is such a great achievement.

I have at last started working again - after a very long Christmas holiday break.  My main client didn't contact me to do any typing until yesterday!!  I'm very behind on my turnover but hope to make it up between now and the end of this month. 

Faye is doing really well in her music lessons - learning the piano.  She is doing a GCSE recognised curriculum.

I sold more paintings - although one of the 'clients' paid me short £5 :(
I have some more work that's available for sale and some potential buyers lined up.

No comments:

Post a Comment