Wednesday, February 6, 2019

Our trip to South Africa ... some of my photos - pre-wedding

I know that Kevin (as well as Ewan) took videos of the wedding, I'm looking forward to seeing those!
I took photos from when we (Andrew and I) got to Dave and Mags' house.  Mags and I ended up getting quite horribly pissed on Wednesday, the night before we had an early morning appointment with the Pastor to sort out the wedding registration papers.  We were quite poorly that day!  Anyway, here are some of my photos up to the day of the wedding (which I'll post separately) ... as always, click on images to see larger version:



























  My first bottle of white wine ... as the evening wore on, my photos got more and more out of focus (I wonder why?)




 Mags' dad {Scott}

 From left - Andrew, Mags, Scott, Tracey, Me.
 My second bottle of wine.











Party brekered ...



At the Pastor's to fill in the marriage forms: 





At Eric and Ingrid's : 





No comments:

Post a Comment