Tuesday, June 11, 2013

And in other news ...

Well Dave is quite a champ, he's doing exceptionally well with the cricket, check it out ...





I'm so proud of you, dude!  Well done and keep it up.

My brother and his wife, Sharon, are settling in well to life in Hungary.  A lot of work has been done already and still more to do but the house and garden/plot are starting to take shape.  Don't forget to visit their blog here for updates and photos.

The weather here is a bit up and downish at the moment.  Yesterday it was quite cold but today even though it's overcast and slightly windy, it's verging on warm and muggy.     Faye has tennis today at school and on Friday she does swimming.   She really seems to be enjoying her new school and is settling in very well.  She has made some 'regular' friends, i.e. their names keep popping up quite often, so I'm assuming they are her friends.  She now wants to enter next year's Britain's Got Talent ... so who knows hey?    We have to take Laila to the kennel on Friday morning (well I will be taking her after dropping Faye at school) ... then on Saturday morning at sparrow farts (or thereabouts) we are off to the Welsh border.   I wish we could be going for a longer visit!  I'll try and take some half decent photos of the rest of my extended family, providing I'm not too piddled on Saturday night! ... We drive home again on Sunday, so it really will be a flying visit.

I made Ewan a Knight tunic with my new Elna at the weekend:

No comments:

Post a Comment