Tuesday, March 18, 2014

Still alive

Sorry I haven't been around much since Sunday and am not answering emails with any degree of enthusasism (if at all).  I had a massive abscess underneath my top left-hand side tooth and ended up having it yanked yesterday afternoon by a very nice German dentist, who used to work in Hillbrow and also at Sun City.  She was fascinated with my accent.  I've basically been flattened by it, the infection went into my sinuses, left side of my face (the gland under the neck) and ear. I've just slept the whole time and am still knackered. Can't really eat or drink properly yet but am on a course of antibiotics, so should be starting to feel more like my old (the operative word here) self by tomorrow (I hope). 
Donations in lieu of flowers are always welcome (har har)

No comments:

Post a Comment