Sunday, June 1, 2014

The bird has landed

Yep, she's currently on her way with Hayzel and Kevin back from Heathrow Terminal 1 ... note, not Terminal 5 as was told to us originally.  Please note that Terminal 5 is only for BA (like I said right at the beginning - oh well, we can't all be as great as me).
Anyway, I am waiting now with baited breath for her to be delivered safe and sound.  Hayzel took a picture of her as they were getting ready to leave Heathrow but because of bloody TalkTalk I can't get the pic to download from my phone so that I can post it here and the 3G dongle is really slow. 

Will send pics as soon as I can.
Cool beans

Update




Thank you to Ingrid, Eric and Oma for the lovely things you got all of us.  Thank you Dave and Mags for the gorgeous toys you got for the kiddies.  I did a video but it's too big to upload at the moment, using the 3G card, so I will do it as soon as we have full strength broadband next week.

Ally is having a bit of a snooze now and then we will be having dinner.  Ewan keeps wanting to know when Auntie Ally is going to wake up ... shame, she was shell-shocked when she arrived and it was very emotional for her when she got to the house, so it's not surprising that she's taking a bit of a breather, she also has a bit of 'flu and we dragged her to Tescos in Diss earlier on.  She's got a UK sim card and airtime now.  I will ask her to post her own comments on her trip and first impressions of the UK when she is up to it tomorrow.  

1 comment: