Tuesday, July 8, 2014

Ewan's Sports Day

Whoever said the weather is crap in the UK was talking rubbish.  I've just stood for an hour and a half in the blazing sun watching little kiddies do egg and spoon races and what not.  It's definitely NOT cold here in Blightey ... we have a bit of cloud coming across now, which is a relief actually ... but the day has been gorgeous so far.   Ewan had a lot of fun, even though he started the day off not wanting to do sports because he was terrified of 'cheating' in the egg and spoon race ... so sweet the way these little ones stress out about bugger all hey?   Anycase, here are a few foties and little video - 'scuse my voice, I sound like a croaky frog ... because basically I have a croaking frog taking up lodgings in my throat.
















1 comment:

  1. Very Cool Man, He looks like he is having alot of Fun.

    ReplyDelete