Thursday, October 2, 2014

Western Highlands blog updated

I have completed uploading the photos to the blog. I will stitch together the video clips when I have time but I don't think I will have chance to do it until at least next week.  Anyway, I hope those who look at the blog will enjoy the photos - it's always best to click on the image and look at it in full size.
Thanks to Jean for inviting me along with her on this wonderful weekend, I had such a great time!

Ewan is playing football today ... can't wait to go and collect him and find out how he did. He wanted to know if I would come and watch but I asked the other parents and they reckoned that you're not allowed. Anyway, I will find out later.

1 comment:

  1. The photos are lovely,looks so pretty.Glad you had a nice time.Thanks for sharing xx

    ReplyDelete