Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Latest edition to our household

And already he knows where the comfy spots are ...

He's a Ginger boy, about two and a half to three months old - we haven't decided on a name for him just yet.   I came home from walking* the kiddies to school this morning, went upstairs to Hayzel's room to chat to our new baby and couldn't find him. I couldn't hear him purring either (he has a loud purr) ... I got a bit worried and started calling out to him, next minute I hear the motors running and he pokes his head out from behind Kevin's pillow ... he's snuggled up there so warm and cozy.  And what a clever boy to call me!





*Yes folks, I have vowed to walk to school with the kids every morning now (even in the pouring rain and snow ... what snow?).  Got to get my tonnage down for the cruise in April, as I'm expected to wear COCKTAIL dresses!   (Hysterically funny that, for anyone who knows me at least).

No comments:

Post a Comment