Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Daffodils, gale force winds and MOT's

The daffodils are a delight this year, I wish I could take photos of every bunch that I see on the side of the road!  There are thousands and I see that the rape seed is also beginning to flower in the fields alongside the road going towards Diss.  Many trees are also budding, so spring is on the way.

Today we are having really BIG Norfolk winds.  I took the car in for it's second attempt at the MOT this morning and walking back with Ewan, we got pushed down the road by the wind. We have to go back later on to collect it, not looking forward to walking around in this gale.  At least it's not raining and the sky is a lovely blue.  

Faye is on Brownie camp and I have to go and fetch her on Thursday, so I hope the car road tax and MOT is sorted out by then - the stupid people at DVLA haven't sent my road tax renewal letter to this house, even though I notified them in June last year of my change of address.  Anyway, I sent another letter to them yesterday, so maybe it will get sorted out, who knows.

I've got my seasick tablets!  And sorted out where to catch the bus at Norfolk bus station on the 18th April, so I'm basically all set now. 

I bought Ewan a mini-skateboard yesterday, he's battling a bit to get 'into it' ... but I'm sure he'll figure it out one of these days.



'Scuse the video - this is the second attempt, the first one crashed my laptop, so I got this one done quick as I could and soundtrack cuts off a bit rough at the end ... oh well, I don't get paid George Lucas rates.

No comments:

Post a Comment