Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Easy peasy

Some things really work well in the UK!
The car went through the MOT okay, had to do some minor replacement of hoses but nothing major - not bad for an old girl (the car, not me ... grrr).   And I managed to organise the road tax through the lovely girls at our local post office this morning, so I'm road legal for another six months (tax) and year (MOT).

I have to go and fetch Faye tomorrow from Brownies, I hope she's had a good time, we are all missing her.  I hope the wind hasn't disrupted things for them too much - it's still pretty ferocious here today and icy cold. A pity because the sky is a lovely powder blue with white puffy clouds.

Hayzel is getting into her job and new routine, it's much better having her get home at 5.15 or thereabouts each day.   Allyson is also settling into her new job down the road and getting very fit with all the walking she's doing - it's about a 20 minute walk from the care home to our house.  

I ordered a sequined pencil skirt (for the cruise, doll) last night on isme at about 8.30pm and it arrive at 10.30am this morning.  Not bad going hey?  And it fits ...


Black on one side with a opening at the bottom of the seam (pencil skirt style)
I've made a couple of crochet bags out of scraps of wool  (they're lined too) - nice for totes and what not.


And finally, guess the lump?

It's Teddy ... he makes himself comfy under my duvet each morning nowadays.  So funny. I almost sat on him yesterday morning! 

No comments:

Post a Comment