Sunday, April 12, 2015

Blog to book?

I would like to know if you would like me to make a glossy book of the major highlights and popular posts in this blog since I started it?  If yes, would you let me know what particular posts or topics that you'd like to see? I will put together a proof book for pre-publishing|editing  and send to you first before the final book is published.   I will not be able to bear all the costs of this myself, however if there are several copies required it brings the costs down.  I will provide quotations on the costs and would want equal contributions from all the people who want copies.

Just for information, I have done this type of thing before ... I made a photobook of my first train trip with Jean to Scotland and we both have a copy. The image quality is very good and I will make sure that the one I make from this blog has excellent images and is a fun read. Let me know if you are interested.

No comments:

Post a Comment