Wednesday, December 14, 2016

Photos

... from my phone  that some of you may not have seen.  [just by way of update, so I can delete them off my phone!]



 Photos of Ewan - including a blurry one of his latest school photo - what a handsome chap he is!

 Christmas Robins - cross stitch embroidered cushion that Hayzel made.
 Lovely silver bracelet I got from Auntie Jean as an early Christmas present (cos my results were negative!)

 Ewan was Bee of the week.


Harleston - I went there to the bank a week or so ago - the little village is all decked out for Christmas.




 Some craft stuff I did - a painting for someone who works with Hayzel and a elf house for Ewan (papier mache)


 Ewan and the Christmas trees - piling up with presents already!



 Ewan and Thomas manning the 'make a chirstmas cracker' stall at the school fayre last week.

  Gifts the kids bought themselves from the money their Auntie Barbara and Uncle Les sent them last week.

 Ewan had a friend over for 'tea' yesterday


No comments:

Post a Comment