Monday, April 22, 2013

Ya'right?

Hi everyone.
First of all, I want to say that I am pleased Allyson has started turning her life around and I am very happy that she is finding her new job such a pleasure.  I'm also happy that she is taking things slow with Ronnie and that she is happy with the way things are at the moment.   You have my support, sweetie, stay strong and I love you very much.

Faye starts tennis tomorrow after school (for about three quarters of an hour), so that should be fun for her.   We don't have to provide any equipment at all, just her PT clothes ... how awesome is that!

Just in case you were wondering, my office space looks like this at the moment:


We have to get a lawn mower soon, the grass is starting to look at bit wild and woolly.   There are flowers all over the place in our garden - the owners thought very far forward and planted bulbs everywhere. We have hyacinths, daffodils, primulas and quite a few other plants that I don't know the names of but that look really pretty.  

I found out today that Thetford Forest is the largest lowland pine forest in Great Britain and it's just down the road from us - so I hope that we have good weather this weekend, so we can go there ... I think it would be really nice to see such a special place and I'm sure the kids would have a lot of fun.  So please Norfolk, put the wind in the cupboard and give us a nice sunny weekend!

See ya lay ta. 

No comments:

Post a Comment