Thursday, October 31, 2013

Happy Halloween


Hope everyone has a cool Halloween ... we are going to be watching fireworks this weekend down the road (if the weather holds).   
Just so you understand, I'm no expert on British wildlife, I now have a lot of help from this book:


The National Trust Book of the Countryside is a 383 page hard cover, full colour illustrated book that we got from my Auntie Barbara and Uncle Les - they gave it to me after their trip to Norfolk.   It's a lovely book, crammed with information and detailed illustrations about flora and fauna that can be found in each county in England, Ireland, Scotland and Wales ... thanks again for this book guys!







1 comment:

  1. At least thier are no Lions :) I missed Halloween with you guys was quite sad last night i hope you guys had a good one.

    ReplyDelete