Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Memories are good

Going to the beach yesterday, got me thinking about the many trips I made to Hermanus when mum lived there.  I remembered taking a photo on Grotto Beach one day that, for me, really brought home how absolutely beautiful the Cape coast is.  I found it in my Flickr online account today, here it is:

Grotto Beach, Hermanus  December 2007
The colours are so soft and transluscent.

I found a few pictures that I'd taken when we all went to Perth Fly Fishing Cottage up there in the Drakensberg for Easter when Faye Faye was such a little thing ... seems like only yesterday.





Dave said he didn't like this photo of him.  So here's another two or six ... 








remember the leeches Andrew?!






 A bit of dop and chops


Pin prick in the top middle section is Andrew , David is also on this photo but I can't find it on this image.

More dop

Taking a break at the informal graveyard half way up the hillside



2 comments:

  1. I look so Gay in that Photo Mom take it off.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Which one, the horse photo? LOL ... horses arse jokes ... har har ... NO ... you are gorgeous. I love seeing photos of you, that was one of the best holidays I ever had. When we come back to SA we should all go there again for a long weekend - there's enough space for everybody, even Eric and Ingrid!

    ReplyDelete