Wednesday, September 11, 2013

A bit of a close shave ...

So last night, I was typing away on my laptop trying to finish some work and Hayzel suddenly burst into my room, with a bleeding Ewan.  His face, hands, vest and chest were smeared with quite a lot of blood .. he just stood there looking a bit bewildered at all the attention, he wasn't crying.
Turns out, while we were all busy sorting out our stuff last night, after the kids were IN BED SLEEPING, he sneaked into the bathroom.  He grabbed a handful of bubble foam that was left from when I had had my bath a few minutes earlier, put it on his face (as you do when you're going to shave) and then got hold of Mum's shaver and proceeded to give himself a nice Van Dyk.  Of course, he must have been pouting a lot because he actually shaved his top and bottom lip. 



He's fine, it's healed up fine.  I'm still smiling at how funny this is.

1 comment:

  1. Shame Little Dude, At least he is playing Green Lantern

    ReplyDelete