Friday, September 27, 2013

Ewan's a bit sicky poo

We came home from school on Wednesday, after Ewan had done his second three-quarter of an hour Kook Sool Won training and he promptly fell alseep on the upstairs landing carpet (it is lovely and soft, I don't blame him!).  Shame he has had a bit of a cough and slightly runny nose most of this week.


 Note Superman is also having a bit of a lie down. 
 Anyway, we decided to keep him at home today, as his cough was still quite bad and he has a temperature.  Of course, he doesn't appear to be in the least bit sick at the moment. I got him an Octonauts comic, complete with more sea creatures and he's currently playing on my bed with all his Octonaut family and making the relevant sound effects, singing the theme tune.

Faye and Ewan got some cute thingies yesterday from their Auntie Sharon, Uncle Dawie, Granny and Grandpa ... (the parcel was posted from within the UK, obviously by Oom Dawie ... :) ) 
You can see one of the sticker books in the left hand corner of the photo above.  So later on we will have to make a big pirate picture and put all his pirate stickers on it.   

I've had a couple of wobbly days with the transcript typing.  Well, let me rephrase that, I haven't had any transcript typing to do for two weeks now, which is the wobbly.  I spoke to them yesterday and today and it appears that this is traditionally a quiet month and we will only see things start to pick up early to mid October.   That's all well and good but I have to earn a regular income.  
Anyhoo, I contacted a couple of other transcript companies (God, there are HUNDREDS in the UK!!) and I've just been taken on by another company who are based in Kent.  I hope to start getting work from them soon.    

Anyhow, hope everyone has a lovely weekend, chat soon. 
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment