Saturday, September 7, 2013

Diss Leisure Centre

Hayzel and I took the kiddies to the Leisure Centre up the road in Diss (about 9 miles away) for a bit of swimming.  They have two pools, huge inflatable obstacle course in the deep end (a la Wipe Out).  There is also a sauna and jacuzzi.  It was quiet when we got there but they actually  hadn't opened the place for swimming yet and we had a bit of a wait - about 5 minutes.  It's a clean and well kept place and the kids had a lot of fun.  Next time, I'll actually take my costume and swim - cos I would have looked like an FHM model next to some of the beached whales that were there today.  Anyway, I did a small video with the cellphone (sorry to all the purists, it's not YouTube material at all) ... you're not allowed to take cameras inside.
But you can take mobile phones ... huh, go figure??  



I bought a coffee percolator this morning from Asda on the sale - so now we can have yummy real coffee occasionally.   I also bought peanut some more clothes and will be sending some stuff to Andrew and Leigh next week.  I'm also including the kids school photos, if you could please give them to Ingrid and Eric?






No comments:

Post a Comment