Wednesday, December 11, 2013

L'il Dragons

Ewan did a small 'test' today facing the mommies, daddies, siblings and grandparents - along with the rest of the kiddies in his Kuk Sool Won Martial Arts class. He  had to do his first 'move' and achieved that without much prompting, so earning his first 'stripe' - yellow.    I had to sew it at the bottom of the left hand sleeve.  He has to get a total of three on each arm, I think the next one is blue and then after he's got all six stripes, he goes for his first belt.




I took a very wonky film with Kevin's fancy video camera, so he has the unenviable task of stitching it together and making it into a watchable movie.   Don't know how long that will take, I probably stuffed up and deleted it, whilst I was filming! 

No comments:

Post a Comment