Tuesday, December 17, 2013

More weeeeners

Hayzel took a raffle ticket last Saturday at Ewan's school Christmas Fayre for 1 pound and lo and behold, we won the Christmas Hamper!



I had to carry this huge, heavy box of goodies to my car in the rain! But not to worry, it got home safe and sound.  It is filled with shortbread biscuits, fancy biscuits for cheese, christmas pud, mince pies, chocolates, fudge, apple juice (we can't have alcohol being dished out at a nursery school!), more chocolates, christmas cake and other goodies ... yum.  Of course, Hayzel won't be able to eat half of it ... ha!   more for me.

Thank you Barbara and Les, I received the gorgeous South Wales calendar this morning, could you also tell Jean that I received her card as well.  

Thank you very much! 

I am doubtful that the South Africans will get their cards before Christmas but I'm always hopeful.  Please let me know when they arrive, guys.  I am sure everyone in the UK and Hungary have received your cards by now (probably got them the next day, thanks to the efficiency of Royal Mail).  I received your card, Sharon and Steve, we got it on Friday. Hope you guys are keeping warm and looking forward to your first Hungarian Christmas. According to Google translator, Merry Christmas in Hungarian is:  "Boldog Karácsonyt"

2 comments:

  1. Hiya all, hey, brilliant on the hamper, really nice!. -4 this morning, no snow yet, no rain, just crisp clear days, real peaceful. We go out tonight to Keszthely with our English friends for a pub crawl and Chinese supper. Should be sports.Your blog looks very Christmassy, love it!.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah we noticed that the temperature dropped a lot yesterday afternoon. Today it's crisp and clear and actually not cold at all. But this is Norfolk and the weather changes five times in a day. Enjoy your outing ...

    ReplyDelete