Friday, November 14, 2014

31 today ... Happy Birthday to my favourite twins!

David

 Well you were born first.    I'm really proud of you - not just for the achievements you've made in cricket but for everything that you do.  I wish I could spend this day with you but I'll just have to be happy with a Skype chat and virtual hug later on.  I live for the day when you decide to come over here and visit your old mom ...
Love you, Dave with all my heart  ... hope you have a really brilliant day.




                                                                                                                                           Allyson

What can I say?  I'll always be happy that you came over here to be with us - I know it hasn't been the easiest of transitions for you but you are getting there and things can only get better!  Your life is full of potential, there are so many things that you can do and achieve. Believe in yourself every day.  Enjoy your life and be kind to yourself! I love you always and I know you will have a lovely day today!


2 comments:

  1. Thats beautiful mom, youve made me cry xoxoxoxoxox. I love you with all my heart. You are my Pillar of strength. Ally

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thnaks Mom that was really nice what you said I miss you.

    ReplyDelete