Monday, November 3, 2014

Stuff and nonsense

Well the kids go back to school today - the next break will be from 22nd December until the 6th January 2015.     We are all very pleased that Ingrid has got a new phone (courtesy of Sharon!) and can now receive and send Whatsapp messages/videos/photos ... Faye was absolutely thrilled, I think it's the best news of her year to be honest. :) 

The weather is changing, it's getting a bit grey and we've had rainy bits on and off for the last week or so.  Even though it's overcast, it's still not that cold.

The other great news is Dave's official debut for Easterns club cricket.  He had a magnificent game,  5 for 16 off 5 overs in the bowling and he absolutely smashed it with the bat when he did his innings, I think it was 4 4 6 6 4 4 ... really well done, Dave, I am so proud of you!

I'm getting a bit sick and tired of crafting ... I started making myself a blanket last week, it's almost finished, then I have one baby blanket to finish, then that's it - no more.

The bloody ship that my Auntie Jean and I are supposed to be going to Norway on next April ran aground the other day (apparently it's not the first time) ... so I hope they manage to get a Captain that knows the waters when we sail ... har har.  The ship is called the Marco Polo. 




No comments:

Post a Comment