Tuesday, November 25, 2014

Some of the things for the craft fair

I've been making some more things for (hopefully) selling at the Long Stratton church fair on the 6th December.  The most successful thing in our house at the moment is the alice bands - I make one, Faye takes it.  I make another, Faye takes that.  So I'm now having to hide them! 


Some of the finished Alice bands ... I have just done the Christmas holly leaves & berry one ... think that's quite nice.



 Paper bead jewellery



Glittery snowflakes
You can't really make any money from crafting but it was fun to try my hand at all these various things and learn a few new techniques in the process. 

4 comments:

  1. WOW that is some really nice stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks David! And this is only about half of what we've got ... so we should look okay on the day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope the craft fair went well today! You are very talented Janice

    ReplyDelete