Tuesday, February 17, 2015

A bit of a fright

I ended up in an ambulance on sunday night after i seemed to have looped out for a bit ... i didnt recognise my room or the cat and kept demanding to know the date and year.i said that i'd made my cel fone case months ago, wheni facti made it that day.  the paramedcs did a whole load of tests in my bedroom and then i was wheeled into the ambulance. Ewan slept through it all.i ended up in AMU at NNorwich university hospital,they said i woud have a CAT scan and then proceeded to do a battery of tests.  Anyhoo to cut a long story short i had very high blood pressure and later they discovered that i ahave a urinary tract infection - both of which can cause confusion.  It wasnt necessary for the scan as they said i didnt exhibit any signs of neurological damage.  the BP went down a bit and they let me go home at about 6pm.. so I'm just laying about today. Ally is home and has been watching the kids who r now on school holidays.

Sorry for the shoddy typing and grammar ..doing this from my tablet.  dont want to go near my laptop 'til tomorrow else i'll be forced to work.  thanks for all the messages on whatsapp folks.


No comments:

Post a Comment