Sunday, February 1, 2015

On my ownsome today

The famdamily are still in London and I hope having a great time.  The weather hasn't been too great here - we've had snow, sleet, hail, rain, wind, snow ... every now and then the sun peeks through but it's not been very warm.
I went into Norwich yesterday with Allyson, she wanted to get herself some Levi jeans but once we found the place (after having a breakfast at Ed's Diner), we soon realised that their jeans are major over-priced.  She managed to find herself some jeans eventually - after we walked Norwich flat -and at a reasonable price.  And ... tah dah ... I actually bought myself a pair of jeans as well - glory be, it WILL snow now!   Even more amazing is that both Ally and myself couldn't be arsed to stand in the queue to try our clothes on - which is not necessarily a good thing historically when it comes to clothes shopping for ME ... but glory be, mine fit perfect (so do Ally's). She was supposed to have this whole weekend off but Hethersett called her in to help out today - so I'm on my lonesome.  It's crap without the kiddies here.  I'm missing them so much.
Anyway, I'll be off to fetch them from Diss train station a bit later on ...
Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment