Friday, March 29, 2013

Happy Easter everyone!

Hayzel started work yesterday and the kids began their school holiday break.  So first of all, here a few of the pictures that I took with the cell phone yesterday while the kids and I were doing arty projects.


Mr Scraps sock puppet - Ewan

Foil ball gown on mannequin - Faye

Ewans twophy that he insisted we also make  - so he had one the same (or nearly) as Uncle David's

Mannequin dress blinged up with some more material - notice plasticene Octopus, Spider and one of the three Easter Bunnys we made in background.   Plus Ewan's Easter Chick card that he made at school

Boiled Eggs - Easter style - Mine on left, Ewans in middle and Fayes with glitter glue on top on the right


I took some little videos with the phone as well, I don't know if they will load ... here goes.


Please let me know if you have difficulty viewing vids on Blogger.

Hayzel's first day at work went well by all accounts, she was very happy when she came home and is looking forward to getting stuck into her new career.  Anglian are a very big company - employing over 3,000 permanent staff and about 3,000 self-employed people.   

Today it has started off blue skies and sun, so I hope it stays like that for most of the Easter Weekend. Apparently March is the coldest on record since 1962 - typical, the weather goes into nose dive the minute the Scott-Meyers arrive here!
 
I have to say that I miss the family quite badly on public holidays like this one.    Hope I can have a chat with you at some point,  Andrew and Leigh have their first wedding anniversary on Sunday and it's also Sharon's birthday - I will post something separately about that!   Glad you guys all received the flowers and what not.

Lots of love to all of you - have a great holiday weekend and chat soon.


1 comment:

  1. Cool post Mom i like the videos :) Congratulations to everyone guys.

    ReplyDelete