Monday, July 1, 2013

Bits and bobs

Hayzel and I took little man to his first birthday party (for his Nursery school chum, Reece who turned 4) on Sunday, just round the corner at the Methodist church hall.  This church is so tiny, it's only about as big as your average South African house!  And they had put the jumping castle inside (because of personal liability insurance ... I was told by one of the mum's).  There were only a handful of kiddies, which was fine and manageable and they all had a great time.  It was a lovely hot day yesterday - the inside of the car was 31 degrees when Hayzel and I went to the shops later on. It was averaging at abou 24 the whole day, which was nice.   

Most of below photies are taken with the cellphone, so sorry about the quality. 





They were playing musical statues in this little video - Ewan has got killer dance moves!

Ewan and Faye received some gifts from their 'granny' Shelagh in Australia last week - Ewan was very taken with his Mike the Knight stuff and doesn't missy look grown up in her stretch jeans and ripped sleeve teeshirt! To think she's only 8 and already Skyping by herself and sending emails.  It's so scary how quickly they grow up.  But she still is a little girl  - as we discovered when we took her for a treat to the Disney shop a couple of weekends ago - and her choice was the Cinderella doll and Rapunzel wig.
















Today after Ewan's finished Nursery school (at 3.15pm), we are going to meet his teacher, Miss Stanley-Jones for a three-quarter of an hour session to get him accustomed to the classroom environment that he will be in from September.  He will be in the Acorn class.  Apparently this Miss Stanley-Jones is very pretty, so I hope that's not too much of a distraction for him!   

Because it was so hot yesterday (what a laugh) ... we decided to give Ewan a hair cut and he ended up having the same type of buzz-cut that his dad has ... he looks so cute.





Andrew and Leigh are having the 4D scan today for their little peanut ... more on that later, I guess.  I got another outfit over this past weekend, cos I basically couldn't help myself, could I?

1 comment:

  1. They look vwery cute, I spoke to Andrew now now, He going to find out what it is today :) I say its a Boy. Faye is getting big hey, I miss them very much i a missing out on them growing up.

    ReplyDelete