Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Country Dancing at Manorfield Infant and Nursery School

Hi folks ... I don't know if I will be able to post the video that I took this afternoon, because my laptop is going through menopause and keeps having hot flushes, freaking out and fainting all over the place. So here goes with a few photos, to start.







I've tried as best I could to stitch the various little videos that I took this afternoon together to make one coherent video, sorry about all the out of focus panning shots.   The video is too big to load to Blogger. So here's a link to YouTube  Please let me know if you couldn't view it?

3 comments:

  1. Looks Like Ewan has got a nice Girlfriend next to him Hey, He is such a ladies man i am sure he learnt it from Me :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very true ... you're so modest.
    The first picture, the little girl on his right is called Hattie and she and him are besotted with each other.

    ReplyDelete
  3. He should have gone for the girl on his left, she's much cuter, can't really see pics of the girl on his right...

    ReplyDelete