Sunday, July 28, 2013

Fritton Lake and other important news.

Hayzel, Kevin and the kids went out to Fritton Lake, near Great Yarmouth on Saturday to meet up with Toni, Tim and their boys for a day of fun in the sun and messing about in boats.   I didn't go along for this shindig as I a) had a load of work to do for Monday morning deadlines and b) Leigh was having her babyshower and I was watching that on Skype for a while.   Photos below are courtesy of Toni (as always click on photo to see larger image) ...








Another Birthday cake!  



Looks like I misseed a lovely day out (aw) ...

AND IN OTHER NEWS
Congratulations to Andrew for his promotion - what an achievement, dude, we are all so proud of you!
And Leigh, I hope you got loads of really great presents on your Stork Party on Saturday afternoon - looking forward to uploading the photos that Ally took on Monday morning.

A bit more painting
I developed my own 'pouring medium' today - although it's not going to dry glossy, I can still coat it with a gloss medium and it will be good to go.  Just did a couple of small canvasses this afternoon and they are busy drying outside:









No comments:

Post a Comment