Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Boxing Day Blues

I think a certain little three year old has had way too much Christmas.   Poor old Ewan!   Christmas is taking its toll on this little person, he didn't seem to know what to do with himself yesterday and was all sorts of unreasonable most of the day.   Today, after we had spent a lovely lunch/afternoon time with Tim, Toni and family in Beccles, he refused to come home and we had one hell of a war in the car most of the way home.  It's amazing what a racket such a small person can make.   Anyway, he's all sunshine and smiles now that we've been home a couple of hours.  He didn't want to leave Matthew's house at all!   Tim and Toni, thank you very much for having us round today and for the surprise hamper basket of UK goodies that you gave us (even a little christmas pud for me!) ... we had a lovely time.  

Just by way of an update to the famdamily, I am not using DropBox for videos after all - i've opened up a site on Shutterfly - the link is here. You may need an invite to view, so please email me for the invite if I haven't already sent it to you.   I will also post bulk photos there as well - if I get to the point where I can't be arsed to put them all up here on the Blog! 

All for now - have a peaceful rest of the week ... here's to counting down the final hours of 2012.   What have you all got planned? 

No comments:

Post a Comment