Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Christmas Morning

Woken up at about 7am, which wasn't too bad I suppose ... :)
Included in Faye's stocking was a Merida wig, which she still hasn't taken off.     So here we go with the present opening bonanza:

Santa's been!






can't wait to start opening presents
 Winx! 
is this excited or what? 



To Infinity and Beyond!

Another Winx doll from Nana

To die for shoes


Princess modelling kit from Auntie Sharon & Uncle Dave




Hulk pyjamas

Ninja Turtle toy from Nana
Captain America from Auntie Sharon and Uncle Dave

Present from Santa

Now you're talking - my present from Kevin!

My pressies from the kiddies and Hayzel

Strike a pose

Hulk crushes puny humans

Yeee Ha!  Rootin' Tootin' Jessie - one of the presents from Santa

Iron Man!  from Santa

Just a little bit happy


Buzz Lightyear and friend

Carrot tops all together
We took some thousands of photos, I will try and post more tomorrow - I am also going to put a lot on DROPBOX, so please David and Andrew can you check  your emails and get that sorted?  I want to put videos on Dropbox as well




























No comments:

Post a Comment