Wednesday, April 30, 2014

Kiddies stuff

First of all thank you to Granny, Grandpa, Auntie Sharon and Uncle David for sending the parcel of goodies for the kids that we received yesterday.   We will send a little video later on Whatsapp to Sharon of the kids in their nice clothes, personally thanking you all!  In the meantime, here's a couple of photos that I took with the cellphone this week.




Faye is going on a school trip the week after next to Kingswood, West Runton.   This is an awesome place, overlooking the North Norfolk coast.  Check out the website link. 
She's going to have an absolute blast.

Anyway today is L'il Dragons and then Brownies later on ... so a busy afternoon (for me) :)


POSTSCRIPT
We didn't go to L'il Dragons cos Ewan reckoned he had a sore tummy (since lunchtime) but he seems okay now ... anyhoo ... these little cellphone videos for Granny, Grandpa and Sharon (who's already seen them on Whatsapp!)






I just finished a poncho that I made for Faye, it's the same pattern that I used for a shawl I made for myself - I basically made two shawls and joined them together leaving a hole for her head.  It came out quite nice - here she is modelling it over the new clothes from SA:




No comments:

Post a Comment