Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Happy Birthday Oma!

 I'm not sure but I think she's 94 today?   What about that then!   Fantastic achievement, Flo - I hope you had a wonderful day ... we all send our love again and big kisses and hugs!

Other bits and pieces
 Faye went to Norwich Castle Museum yesterday and by all accounts she had a great time.   I'm
going to ask her to write a little story about it and post up here, when she's finished.

They should invent a pin cushion for pin codes
I walked into the village this morning (cos I wanted a bit of a stroll) and went to the bank to draw money from my Amex card, so that I could deposit it into my Barclays account.  Managed to draw the cash no problem  - cos I wrote the pin code down on a business card that I keep in my purse - yeah I know,  not the thing to do and definitely not in SA ... but moving along.      So I draw the cash and then start looking around in my handbag and purse for my pin code for the Barclays bank card ... can't find it can I?  So of course, one can't make a deposit without one's pin code, can one?   Dumb ass.   Get home with all the cash, wait for my glasses to stop steaming up.  Sit at my desk and sift through assorted business cards in my purse and voila! there is the pin code ... and on a Barclays Bank business card, nog al.  It's tough going senile.

Anyhow, here's a couple of pics of the kiddies.





I got him a Thomas the Tank Engine shirt today

Playing with his Chameleon game

Missy - eating another one of my Digestive biscuits



The snow started coming down in huge flakes about half an hour ago, just as the nice delivery man arrived at our house with my easel. 


My Easel ..... another DIY project maybe, Kevin? 




1 comment: