Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Whoo Hoo

I got a job!
So cool, the people who I did a transcript typing test on Sunday for asked me to phone them today. So I did.   
And upshot is that I've been accepted to work for a large company, who are based in Bedfordshire.  Obviously I am working from home, at my own pace, so that's quite cool - something I was doing in South Africa before I started working for Hayzel at IIA.  
Quite chuffed with myself.   (Especially so, because I thought I'd stuffed the test up)
Exit left, singing ... "I'm bad, I'm bad, you know it!"   :)

6 comments:

  1. LOL, thank is so cool Mommy.
    I am so Happy for you is the pay good?

    I knew you could do it, you show the young ones how to do it :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pay is not bad at all... the dude went to great pains to tell me that they don't pay peanuts for slave labour :)

      Delete
  2. Good one Mom, now I can sit back and relax :) love Hayzel

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Janice.Hopefully the good luck will rub off on Kev and Hayzel now, and they will also soon find work.xx

    ReplyDelete