Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Kevin's first post...

Hello, my name is Kevin and I am an alc... Ooops sorry this is the Meyer/Scott family blog.



Thanks Janice, I hereby take the blogger oath just to write about the Meyer/Scotts life in the UK and not get side tracked.

This is a huge responsibility that has been bestowed upon me and for my first post I post a video of the blizzard we had about 15 minutes ago and a pic of Ewan with red cheeks after a snowball fight with his mum outside (I hope it's not frostbite, best check this up on the internet as I have no knowledge of this snow stuff being an Effrican).


4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you 'stepped' up to the plate very well, Kevin. Keep it up ... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great post Kev,keep them coming.Not a bad video either,looks like you had quite a bit of snow.xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice Post, it must be so hard trying to get pissed at sea level dude LOL, I was looking at the other pics and Ewan looked like he was freezing his butt off LOL. I hope you guys are having a great time and i will post stuff about the family as soon as i get my Camera's working lol

    ReplyDelete