Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Update from Kevin - 




Yes my hair is getting long, I feel like hippy scum (that is my profile pic for linkedin, so if you on linkedin then please search for me and add me as a contact. I only got 2 at the moment my old boss and my mum in law, I need more to look popular)...

So I got meself some larnie 18" Seeland wellies today, first pair I bought size 12 were a bit to big (bought over the internet) so we headed in the car to the shop in Eye to get a size 11 which are now the right size.

I am one more step to being Anglecised now, as an owner of sparkling new wellies. Ready to crunch through the deep snow of winter and squelch my way through the mud all other times (ah, old Blighty)!

I will post a pic or 2 of me modelling them in the snow soon when Hayzel has charged her camera battery (for the nudes of me in my wellies you gotta pay), along with some other interesting stuff of manly interest.

Do they have Snow person making lessons at the school? Faye's attempt last week of building a snow person was a sorry affair and never really got off the ground. I don't think these African princesses have the right stuff to build snow persons (they can fight off lions and elephants, but snow people). She only got as far as making a small body, in a week it hasn't progressed very much. She did say that she will try and finish it today after school.


** News Flash - News Flash **
And in breaking news, the snow person was finished by Faye!



Here is another pic or 2 of the rally car and some icicles and stuff from Hayzel's camera. If you look closely everything is starting to melt at the moment and you can see the dripping water off the icicles, however later this week we will be getting another big freeze).




And a special shout out to my wing-man and tail gunner Dave - "Whazzzuuup?"

4 comments:

  1. Wazup Kevin, Cool Post But Dude Cut your Hair you letting us down, its Cold but dude serously LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Faye didn't do to badly with the Snow Man although it took her all Day

    ReplyDelete