Thursday, January 24, 2013

update from the coal face

Happy birthday, firstly to Carmen ... hope you had an excellent day sweetie.   And Congrats to Justin and his sister for getting their UK citizenship (thanks, of course to yours truly ... cough ... i'm nothing if not modest).

Big ups to Allyson on getting a shot at a second interview tomorrow - take it easy doll and ask them lots of questions too!

It's quite chilly today - well, er let me rephrase that ...  Nige (the &*$# legend*) came round yesterday evening to check out the vinyl flooring in our Utility room (which is lifting because it was somewhat under the weather when it flooded in there) ... he said that the horse stables behind us registered minus 17 on Tuesday night ... what?   Crikey, I like the cold but that would freeze my face off.


*I realised last night that some people who read this Blog occasionally might not have a clue who I am referring to ... well Nige is a character created by Australian comic Kevin Bloody Wilson
who we saw a while back when he came to South Africa to do some gigs at Carnival City.



1 comment:

  1. LOL, Mom you so funny... Happy Birthday Carmen. Mom its 34 Degrees here the building are Melting this side lol, I am play my First Game of Cricket this year tongiht Can't wait Whoop WHoop

    ReplyDelete