Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Looking good ...

Hayzel's interview went very well - she was in there just on an hour (I was starting to freeze my butt off in the car waiting in the carpark outside but no problems).   Well, she can tell you herself:

Uhmmmm gee my first post, scary!
the interview went well, think I got the job, just have to go back next Wednesday and do a practical test.  Cut and blow my Mum's hair...... but that shouldn't be too difficult, been doing her hair since December 1992.

Its a very nice salon, warm and bright and the staff and other Hairdressers all seem very nice, and thankfully they play decent soft relaxing music, not like the other place that I shall not name.

So won't count my chickens just yet, will have to see what happens next week Wednesday!
Some photos follow from Hayzel's camera taken by Kevin of today's school events:








Walking into Nursery School grounds

Posing outside Nursery School entrance

Looking across into the High School and Primary School playing fields



And whilst on the subject of fields .... er grass ... Kevin has developed a peculiar fascination with the health and wellbeing of this pretty wee shrub that is growing in a quiet secluded part of our garden




 Beats me, mon.















1 comment:

  1. Hayzel that is so great, But how can you take mom as a model she has no Hair LOL, just kidding mom. The Kids Look very happy, I hope faye had a great day yesterday and How was Ewan when he got home?

    Kev its not weed dude keep dreaming you never wanted to smoke the stuff in SA and now all you do is think about that tree LOL.

    Hayzel I know you will get the job you are great at cutting hair, I ahve been looking for a new hair dresser this side but no luck no one cuts hair like you.

    Love you guys.

    P.S. PLease Get Ewan and Faye to Draw me a picture so i can print it and put it on my desk.

    ReplyDelete